Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sew Nice

  by Polinka

Sew Nice


Materials:

Instructions

    The page is about the crafty me, who likes sewing, cutting, etc… The multi-handed monster was pretty well suited for me, and the sewing-themed fabric chipboards were also perfect. These are ready-to-use embellies, so I just had to stick them on the page. Though the monster is no longer available at FranticStamper, you can find lots of different chipboard embellishments that might suit your personality!

    What I love about current scrapbooking trends is that they include lots of clouds everywhere! I love clouds, so this October Afternoon paper is one of my favorites! As it is double-sided I used the reverse side of the cut clouds to add some matching colors to the page. I stuck them near to the cut clouds, with a little embellishment for each.



    I wrote "nice" with a pencil and then stitched over the pencil on the background paper, using my sewing machine and blue thread. I used the glittery chipboards for the 1st line title.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project! Have a lovely day,

1 comment: