Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Love Paris

by Debi Wind


I Love Paris

Materials

Instructions

  • Cut black cardstock to the size of 6"X8 1/2", score it and fold in half.

    Cut 2 pieces of Paris Post pattern paper (pattern on reverse side of one piece used on card), one piece the size of 5 7/8"X4 1/8" and one piece to the size of 2 7/8"X3 5/8".

    Adhere large Paris Post piece to the card and adhere reverse side of Paris Post to black card and adhere to middle of card.

  • Stamp Paris Montage and I Love Paris in black ink onto ivory cardstock.

    Trim, and using the sponge distress the edges with brush corduroy and spice marigold ink.

    Layer onto cashmere and black cardstock.

  • Adhere Paris Montage and I Love Paris to card.

Thanks for allowing me to share with you today. See you next time!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment