by Debi Wind
Lady with Umbrella
- Paper and Cardstock
- Bazzill Midge Cardstock ( BAZ-5-5125 $0.59)
- Bazzill Monochromatic Oranges Cardstock, Peach and Cantaloupe ( BB-MC-ORG $11.99)
- Bazzill Cream Puff Cardstock ( BAZ-8-804 $0.59)
- Graphic 45, Le Romantique, Loves Labyrinth ( G45-P-0163 $0.99)
- Frantic Stamper, Lady with Umbrella ( 0419-E $1.50)
- Inks and Embossing Powders
- Tsukineko VersaMagic Persimmon Ink ( TSU-VMGP-Pers $6.00)
- Kaiser Craft Medium Flowers, Sepia ( KAI-FL-816 $2.99)
- Kaiser Craft Small Flowers, Mint ( KAI-FL-810 $2.29)
- American Crafts Pearl Brads, Neutral ( AMC-PBR-neutral $3.99)
- Tonic 12" Paper Cutter ( TON-12cutter $49.99)
- Mini Scor-it ( SCOR-it-Mini $29.95)
- Fiskars 8" Non-Stick Scissors ( Fiskars 8" Non-Stick Scissors $17.95)
- 3" Round Hydra Sponge ( yellow sponge $0.55)
- Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue ( ALE-glue-acidfree $4.99)
- Cut Midge cardstock to the size of 5 1/2"X8 1/2", score it and fold in half. Cut Loves Labyrinth pattern paper to the size of 4 1/4"X5 1/4" and adhere to card.
- Cut one piece of Midge cardstock to the size of 1 1/2"X4 1/4" and one piece of Cantaloupe cardstock the size of 2 1/4"X4 1/4". Adhere Midge cardstock to Cantaloupe cardstock and adhere to card.
- Cut Loves Labyrinth pattern paper to the size of 2"X3 1/4". Cut Midge cardstock to the size of 2 1/8"X3 3/8". Adhere Loves Labyrinth flip side to cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp Lady with Umbrella with Persimmon Ink onto Cream Puff cardstock. Trim, sponge edges with Persimmon ink, layer onto Peach, Cantaloupe, and Midge cardstock.
- Adhere Fashion Walk to card and finish card with Sepia and Mint silk flower embellished with pearl brad.