by Anne Harada
- Paper and Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Black, Classic Texture ( BAZ-10-1075 $0.59)
- Graphic 45 Christmas Past 8"x8" Paper Pad ( G45-Pad8-xmas $11.99)
- White cardstock panel to stamp image onto
- My Minds Eye Holly Jolly Stamps ( MME-CS-HJ1015 $5.99)
- Inks and Embossing Powders
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk pads:
- Deep Green ( CLE-FCP-dpgrn $5.59)
- Chestnut Roan ( CLE-FCP-Chestn $5.59)
- Maroon ( CLE-FCP-Maroon $5.59)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Photo ( RAN-DP-Photo $5.00)
- Flocking Powder, 1oz jars, Chocolate Lotto ( STM-Flock-Choco $3.59)
- Medium Brads, Gold ( AMC-BR-gold $3.49)
- Stickles Glitter Glue, Xmas Red ( RAN-St-xmas $1.99)
- Red beads, buttons or dots to use as accents.
- Nestabilities Dies, Ovals, Large ( Wiz-D-S4110 $24.99)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punch, Branch ( MSC-PU-230367 $10.59)
- Fold a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of black cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4” x 5-14” Graphics 45 DP panel and layer onto front of card base.
Die Cut an oval panel from white CS using the largest Nesties Oval die.
Leave die on oval to use as a mask.
Sponge the edges of the oval with Nesties die still in place using Vintage Photo ink.
Remove die and clean with stamp cleaner when done sponging.
Ink up the “Noel” sentiment from Holly Jolly stamp set using two colored inks.
Stamp onto oval as shown in sample.
- Ink up the Reindeer image from Holly Jolly stamp set in dark brown ink and stamp below sentiment.
Cover the reindeer with two-way glue and pour flocking powder onto glue.
Blow off excess flocking powder.
Dot the nose with red Stickles glitter glue
- Layer oval panel onto DP.
Fussy cut a bell (or any other image) from the Graphics 45 DP.
Embellish with more glitter glue if desired.
Adhere to stamped panel as shown in sample using a dimensional.
Add vintage ribbons to the side of the panel partially covering the oval.
Insert one gold brad on the upper right corner and one on the lower right corner end of the DP panel.
- Adhere completed DP panel to black card stock base.
Punch several fern branches from Graphics 45 DP and randomly place in the lower corner.
Add red dimensional embellishments to simulate berries.