Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Card #6





Today's I have a card sketch to share. I don't have a color scheme for you today, though... I thought I would leave that entirely up to you!

On a standard-sized card, the small squares at the bottom of the card would be sized for matted inchies...just perfect for those inchie stamps! This layout, though, could also be used for an 8 1/2" X 11" scrapbook page, in which case those squares could be mounted 2 1/4" photos.

I hope you decide to give the sketch a try!

And as always, if you decide to use this week's sketch, the design team would love it if you would share! Upload a photo somewhere (Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and then share a link with us in the comments. To share all you need to do is add the following codes to your comment, and then replace the word "link" with the actual link to your photo:

      <a href="link">My Card</a>

Your comment will then contain the words "My Card" which will link to your photo. The design team really looks forward to seeing your work!

Smiles,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment