Friday, August 05, 2011

Just Fishing (Design Team Project)

 by Debi Wind

Just Fishing

It seems like birthdays creep up and I rush around trying to come up with an ideas. It is especially frantic when I am trying to make a card for a man. The card I made using the fishing theme is a perfect card for a man's birthday.

The products I used included a stamp by Northwoods, fishing papers from Paper House Productions, Versafine Smokey Gray ink, fishing twill from Creative Impressions, fish from Darcie's Natures Friends, and clear buttons by Buttons Galore. All are available at FranticStamper.com



First I made the base of the card out of white Core'dinations cardstock and added a layer of fishing pattern paper. I used a pale sage green and a light gold to make the layers. I stamped the image in Smoky Gray ink and sponged the edges with the same ink. I layered it onto the sage and gold cardstock. I added the pattern paper to the base card and used the will as a trim before layering the image onto the card. I finished the card off by adding more twill with a button and a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment