Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Scrap #10





I had really good intentions of scrapping a page from today's sketch, but life (and a new dose of medication that has me seeing double) got in the way. And none of the other DT members could get away from their holiday preparations to make a page, either. I do hope I will be able to get to the sketch soon, though, and if I do, I promise I will share!

But don't let our not playing along limit you; we would love to see what you do with this sketch! Just email a photo of your creation to me at FranticStamperSketchPhotos@yahoo.com and I will add it to this post.

Until next week...

Smiles,
Kathy

P.S. The kitty in the sketch is my kitty, Buddy, who passed away at age 16, two weeks ago. I miss her like crazy. Wasn't she just beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment