Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Authentique Fresh Collection (DT Projects by Jane Larsson)

Authentiqe Fresh Collection

by Jane Larsson


A while ago, I received yet another GREAT DT-package from Fran. This time it contained beautiful papers from what has become one of my favorite producers: Authentique!

The collection is called “Fresh” - and the color mix red, turquoise and white is my absolute favourite all times! You can find the complete collection at www.FranticStamper.com.

I LOVE those papers; I had a blast working with them! It has kind of a sea/beach theme and will be perfect for your summer photos. But as they are double sided, you will, just like me, find them super versatile!



The stamp used on my card is one from Fran´s own collection, Frantic Stamper Cling Mounted Stamp: Lg Dame.

/ Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment