Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Large Butterfly (DT Coloring Project by Sharon Jeffs )



Large Butterfly

by Sharon Jeffs


I stamped a FranticStamper Cling-mounted Large Butterfly onto my cardstock using a Memento Tuxedo black inkpad. This butterfly is absolutely gorgeous and is an amazing size, just perfect to be able to color in all the details and to use as the focal point of a card!

To color mine in I used Copic Sketch  markers in the following colors …
  • E11 Barely Beige
  • R27 Cadmium Red
  • B34 Manganese Blue
  • BV31 Pale Lavender
  • BV00 Mauve Shadow
  • BV08 Blue Violet
  • B21 Baby Blue
  • Y06 Yellow
  • R22 Light Prawn

Once I had colored and cut out my butterfly, I then dabbed a tiny bit of Icicle Stickles over the wings to add that touch of magic to my butterfly.  I then attached it to the front of a simple card I made for it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Sharon, you should put a pix of you smiling. You look very sad and mad in your pix. All the other girls are smiling. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete