Thursday, March 07, 2013

Aviatrix Coloring Project (Kathy Berger)




Aviatrix Coloring Project
by Kathy Berger


Today I am coloring the Erté Aviatrix image from FranticStamper's own line of cling-mounted rubber stamps. I stamped the image onto Bazzill Classic - Smooth white card-stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then put the image onto a piece of white scrap paper and colored away with my Copic Ciao Markers (see the Products Used section for information on which markers were used on which parts of the image.)

When I was done coloring the head-scarf and the coat I used a piece of terry cloth and some of the colorless blender to add texture to them. I wet a small part of the terry cloth with the blender and daubed the image until I achieved the texture I was trying for.

When I was done coloring the gold accents on the image, I colored over them with a Copic Spica pen to add a subtle glittery glitz. I also accented the scarf with the same pen.




Products Used:
  • Copic Ciao Markers:
    • Sky: BG000
    • Head scarf: B000, B32, BV31
    • Coat: BV000, BV00, BV02
    • Gold Trim: Y28
    • Skin: R000, E000
    • Clouds, Boots, SeaGull: C0, C1, C3, C5
    • Tri-plane: R17, R37
    • Grass: G07, G14, G28, YG93, YG99
  • FranticStamper Cling-mounted Stamp: Erté Aviatrix
  • Bazzill Classic - Smooth White card-stock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment