Friday, March 08, 2013

Bon Voyage (Kathy Berger)




Bon Voyage
by Kathy Berger


This card uses the Copic-colored Aviatrix image we shared on the blog yesterday to create a fun and festive Bon Voyage card. My daughter is heading back to France for her spring break, and this card will hold a little something to help out on her trip (in Euros.)

To create the card, I mounted part of a sheet of paper by Kaisercraft, from the 6 1/2"x6 1/2" Secret Admirer paper pad onto a 6" x 6" white card base. I used the We R Memory Keepers Deco Corner Chompers to punch the corners of my image (and the black card-stock it is mounted to) and then mounted it to the card.

Next, I used a My Favorite Things Cloud-Trio die to cut three clouds from felt (the metal adapter plate from Cheery Lynn made that possible) and then mounted the clouds onto the card.

I die cut the My Favorite Things picket fence from a scrap of white card-stock, and mounted it onto the card, using foam tape. I then mounted the die-cut My Favorite Things Eiffel Tower with foam dots.

I stamped the FranticStamper Bon Voyage saying onto white card-stock and trimmed to form a banner. I mounted that onto black card-stock and trimmed it. I wrapped the banner around a dowel to curl it, and then mounted it onto the card. Lastly, using foam dots, I mounted the flags banner, cut from a different sheet of paper from the Secret Admirer paper pad with the Joy Crafts Garland Flags Swag die.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment