Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Bunny (Kathy Berger)



Easter Bunny
by Kathy Berger


Today's card uses a slightly different sized card and fold. It starts with a piece of white card-stock that was 4 1/4" x 9 3/4", scored at 4 1/4", making a card front that is 4 1/4" square, and a card back that is the standard card size, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I used some wonderful new Easter papers and stickers from Echo Park's Happy Easter Collection to make this card. My little bunny, though, was die-cut using the super-cute Chocolate Bunny from Impression Obsession. I inked the edges of my bunny and all my paper pieces using Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad and a finger-tip dauber. My bunny got finishing touches of a small wiggle eye and a 1/4" white pom pom tail.



I hope you've enjoyed my playful, springy Easter card. I also hope you'll give the different card shape a try!

Smiles,
Kathy


Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment