Friday, March 22, 2013

You Card, in 10 (Lis Whiting)




You Card, in 10
by Lis Whiting


I like to have a small stash of cards that I can send just because. The card I made for my stash is a sweet card that can be used for women and men.

I used the Family Is Collection by BoBunny.  I really like their dark blue's and limes, and the patterns are perfect for cards and all kinds of projects. (Did you see my little mini book?)

I started with a dark blue, almost navy color cardstock and folded to make my A2 size card.  Then I added a 4 x 5 1/4 inch paper in Messy which is a pretty blue and lime stripe. I chose Me & Mine , a dark blue on blue pattern, and cut a strip about 1 1//2 wide x 4 inches long and added that to my card.  I cut one of the labels from the Family Is Me & Mine paper (the other side - two sided paper is always a bonus!) and used gold glossy to mat it.  The design you see on my label comes from a rub on. 



Aren't these roses just beautiful?  The ivory really shows nicely on my card.  Just so you know, the roses are attached to a tulle ribbon strip so all I did was cut off the length that I wanted and attached with glue dots. (The link for the ribbons roses is below.  Be careful, there are many beautiful colors to choose from - I may use black for Halloween!)



There you have it!  My card, in ten.

-Lis

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment