Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Joie de Vivre Card (Lis Whiting)



Joie de Vivre Card
by Lis Whiting


I started out my card by creating a card base 6 x 6 inches out of kraft card stock.  I added gold glossy to the front and then matted a solid blue with my patterned paper.  I used a dark blue card stock (note that I didn't distress the paper at all) and more gold glossy - and finally the beautiful picture of the pears (which I cut out form one of the sheets from the French Country Collection).

I added champagne pearls and a little brass pear that I had.  The border punch I used here is fairly new. It has just the right amount of laciness!



Thanks for stopping by!



Products used:

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Lis! I really like the little charm you used to coordinate with the focal point.

    ReplyDelete