Thursday, October 24, 2013

Funny Face Scrapbooking Page (Sharon Jeffs)



Funny Face Scrapbooking Page
by Sharon Jeffs


My youngest daughter loves to make strange faces and pose for a camera.  She has tonnes of photos of herself already after having her new iphone for barely a month!

For my page, I cut lots of the elements from the 'Notes' patterned paper, these I wanted to use to add features to my page without adding lots of lumpy and often expensive embellishments.

For the side trim, I cut two 2 inch strips from one of the patterned papers and then folded it accordion style and stapled the folds to create a kind of ombre embellishment!



Products used:

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, the fall colors are gorgeous! Your daughter has an awesome sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always SO beautiful. I especially love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 AM

    Thank you to both of you.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete