Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Warehouse Wednesday (Shopping by Theme)


Have you ever wanted to shop for a craft item for a particular holiday but had no idea what you are looking for? I know I often get in that bind when I am starting my Christmas cards. I know I want something seasonal, something just perfect for the holiday, but often I am not sure what that might be.

Frantic Stamper makes finding that perfect something a little easier by providing shopping by theme. The themes change as the shopping year progresses, giving shoppers the links to hundreds of products that are timely for the upcoming holiday or season.

Right now there are more than 3000 Christmas products available under the Christmas theme. (Just click on "Christmas theme" to see them now.)

There are also 1400 Winter-themed products listed, and nearly 3000 items in the Valentine theme.

When you are in the store, you will find links for the current themes in the Category bar on the left of the store window. Just click on the theme you are interested in, and all the items for that theme will be displayed.






The shopping themes are a great way to view all the wonderful seasonal products available at Frantic Stamper. Keeping checking back all year round to find those perfect items for all your paper crafting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment