River Rat Scrapbooking Pageby Sharon Jeffs
After a recent holiday this year on the river, I had quite a few photos of my relatives to scrapbook. This page features photos of my little niece as she played in the mud at the rivers edge.
I chose to use the Polka dot paper as the base of my page then cut out different thicknesses of the chevron design from the chevron patterned paper that I inked the edges of and layered over my background. Next I used some of the patterned papers to mat the photos and layered them onto the page.
Using the Floral patterned paper, I cut out all the large rose sections, inked their edges and layered them as seen in the photo. Lastly I added different stickers, layering a few over a label sticker.
One extra thing I chose to do once the adhesive was completely dry was to go back and bend the inked edges of the chevrons and the floral sections to add extra dimension to them.
- Echo Park Sisters - Floral Paper
- Echo Park Sisters - Chevron Paper
- Echo Park Sweet Girl - Quilt Blocks Paper
- Echo Park All About a Boy - Rough & Tough Paper
- Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Echo Park Photo Freedom Sticker Sheet
- Echo Park Photo Freedom - Label Stickers
- Echo Park Photo Freedom - Alpha Stickers