Friday, March 07, 2014

Notes Clip Board (Sharon Jeffs)




Notes Clip Board
by Sharon Jeffs



I was given this cute little clipboard as a part of a Christmas present and being someone who can’t just leave it plain and boring wood colored, I decided to decorate it!

I began with a thick coat of Gesso over the wood surface then applied strips of vintage book paper over the surface in random areas.  Once completed dry, I added a few layers of watercolors – blues for the sky and some red to balance the colors used.


Next I stamped different texture stamps and added the Hot Air balloon image and the Paris scape die cut before sealing the entire surface with Glue and Seal.





1 comment:

  1. Sharon, love your altered clipboard! The Paris skyline looks really nice and the hot air balloon "flying high" sets it off...

    ReplyDelete