Saturday, May 03, 2014

Stain Glass Butterfly Stretch Card (Sharon Jeffs)




Stain Glass Butterfly Stretch Card
by Sharon Jeffs


I created this butterfly awhile back and thought that it would be a perfect addition to the front of my stretch card.

To create a stretch card use this template to cut out the two parts required, fold along the dotted line and cut along the solid lines. Slot both parts together using these cuts and flatten.

I chose to cut additional pieces that could fit over each section of my card and decorated them by applying differentDistress inks to the surface.

I kind of love how each section now looks like a piece of a butterflies wing!

Here is a side on view of the stretch card ...



If you'd like to have a go at making one of these types of card, here is the template that I used to create mine ...




1 comment:

  1. Sharon, beautiful card! What are the dimensions and cut lines for the actual shape? Would love to try this out!

    ReplyDelete