Thursday, July 03, 2014

Doing the Happy Dance (Rachelle Green)




(Doing the Happy Dance)
by Rachelle Green



Sentiments are what get my creative juices flowing. I see a sentiment and I immediately start thinking about how to add the perfect image and embellishment to make my vision come come to like. I knew I wanted to use this image but the right sentiment didn't seem to be available. As soon as I saw this sentiment I knew it was perfect for this Frantic Stamper cling mounted rubber stamp, Dancing Lady. The image is colored with Copics and additional elements from my stash were added.





*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:
  • Frantic Stamper Cling Mounted Stamp - Dancing Lady (FRA-CLG-160-05)

1 comment:

  1. That's great to take the sentiment and build the card around it! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete