Saturday, April 25, 2015

Merry Christmas (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)


Another month has passed and we are again back on the 25th with a Christmas card for you. Enjoy!


Merry Christmas
by Lynn


Hi there!  I'm very happy to be stopping by with another post as a guest designer at Frantic Stamper. You'll see pretty quickly that I'm a clean and simple girl at heart keeping my designs pretty clean with not a whole lot of layers.  I have a goal to make 15 Christmas cards a month but am very far behind!  So, I thought I'd take care of one of my design team posts with a Christmas card!  I die cut the sentiment from gold paper and adhered it to the black cardstock. I was a bit off center so I added a touch of patterned paper down the edge to ground the sentiment.  I find that adding a touch of striped, polka dot or chevron paper gives a little extra to a CAS design. To finish off the card I added a few sequins. Certainly wanted this fabulous sentiment to do the talking on this card!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09249


No comments:

Post a Comment