Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to School (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)





Back to School
by Lynn Mangan



As my kids head back to school I thought it would be the perfect time to get some teacher thank you cards made for my stash. I pulled out two sets of dies and markets to get to work on making a couple of clean and simple thank you cards. For the first card, I die cut the pencil dies three times coloring the pencils in different colors. I tied them together with a touch of twine to give them a bit more symmetry on the card. Finished off the card with a simple thanks sentiment.



For my second card, I had fun coloring the apple with water color pens. To add a touch of color I put a small strip of rainbow striped paper to finish it off. I love how the water color on the apple provides a sense of texture to the design.

These cards will likely get put to quick use!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09591
 
FRA-Die-09592

No comments:

Post a Comment