Sunday, November 01, 2015

Design Team News


Today we thank our former Guest Designer, Marilyn Scheller for sharing her wonderful artwork with us. We wish her all the best as she leaves our team. We hope to some day have her join us again!

Today we also welcome our newest Guest Designer, Lori McAree. Lori will be with us for the next three months, sharing her work with us both here and on our FaceBook page. Please join us in making her welcome.



Here is a little about Lori, in her own words:


Hi! I'm Lori McAree and I am so excited to be guest designing for Frantic Stamper! I've been crafty all of my life but after the first time holding a stamp I was hooked!! It's been about 10+ years and still going strong! I am primarily a CAS stamper but like to dabble in different mediums and add a few layers from time to time. When I'm not stamping I do enjoy cross stitch, going to classic car shows or outdoor activities with my husband and spending time with family.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Lori, looking forward to seeing your work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye, sweet Marilyn. I will continue to visit your blog and see what you're creating. And....WELCOME to Lori! I look forward to seeing your creations. Isn't it wonderful playing wtih the amazing Frantic Stamper Dies?? They are SO amazing.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lori, excited to see your work!
    Marilyn it has been so much fun sharing your wonderful projects, but most of all developing am awesome friendship! I know we will continue being best friends! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete