Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Merry Christmas (Rachelle Green)


Today marks one month until the big day. We hope our monthly cards have inspired you to get your cards made in time to have a relaxed holiday season. Today we share a lovely yet simple card from DT member Rachelle Green.




Merry Christmas
by Rachelle Green



I kid you not, I put this card together in less than 10 minutes. Sometimes the stars align and everything goes as planned. I've really been having an issue with sleeping and wake up at all times of the night. This was one of those nights only this night I awakened with an idea for a card.

I started by using Frantic Stamper Precision Die Snowfall Reverse Cut. I placed it atop white cardstock and fill in the cut outs with iridescent glitter glue. Next I used white iridescent glitter paper and a stitched circle die for my "moon" cut. Using Santa's Sleigh Die and black cardstock I cut the silhouette, added a tiny bit of red glitter glue onto the lead reindeer's nose and glue it as if Santa and his reindeer are riding across the sky in front of the moon. To finish the card off, I used red foil paper and the Merry Christmas Die. I love the finished product and taking less than 10 minutes was the icing on the cake!





*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09613
 
FRA-Die-09622
 
FRA-Die-09619



1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, I'm eagerly awaiting your Santa to arrive! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete