Friday, December 04, 2015

Much Love (Lori McAree)





Much Love
by Lori McAree


Hi everyone!  Lori here with my first blog post as a guest designer!  I'm so excited to be designing for Frantic Stamper!!  Today I have a card using the Bleeding Hearts die.  I've always loved these delicate but beautiful flowers!!  My Grandmother had the most beautiful bush I've ever seen!  The images were colored on watercolor paper with watercolor paints.  I added white Wink of Stella over the flowers and splattered black paint before attaching the flowers and stems.  I popped the flowers up with pop dots along with the sentiment panel.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09711
 
FRA-Die-09467

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Lori! Your card is so serene! Love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete