Friday, January 08, 2016

Design Team Announcements


We are thrilled to tell you that Kia Gibson has agreed to stay on with us a full-time team member. We really love all she has brought to the team as a guest, and we are excited to have her join us in a full-time capacity, filling out our team for the year.

We are also super-excited to tell you that we have two guests joining us for the next three months.

Please welcome Alanna Moses and Karen Oliver to our team. We really look forward to working with them! And we are sure you will enjoy all the projects they will be sharing with us!

Here is a little bit about each of them, in their own words. First up, Alanna:



Hi – I’m Alanna from Colorado and I am super excited to be guest designing for The Frantic Stamper for the next few months. I am a mother of three fabulous kiddos and a wife. I work full-time as a CPA in a local firm doing audit work. When I have a free moment, I love to hang out with my family and spend some time in my craft room getting inky. I have been scrapbooking and making cards for about the last 13 years or so. Although now, I mostly just make cards as that allows me to start and finish a project in a short amount of time. I love to send cards to friends and family unexpectedly to brighten their day. I’d love it if you stopped my blog, Embellish Craft Love at www.damoses.blogspot.com.

And now, Karen (our 3rd Karen on the team right now! We will have to get used to using their last initials to avoid confusion...so now for KarenO.)



My name is Karen Oliver and I live on the outskirts of Auckland in the North Island of New Zealand. I am married to Dave and have 15 year old twins Nick and Abbey. I work at a local primary school teaching students (aged 5 to 11) who have English as a second language.

I have been cutting things up for as long as I can remember. I have tried all manner of crafts from
embroidery to cake decorating and everything that comes in between. In more recent years I started playing with paper and haven’t stopped since. I love cute and layers and am drawn to the shabby hues.

When I am not making cards I am either doing things with my children or have my nose in a book.

Its an absolute pleasure and privilege to be a Guest Designer with Frantic Stampers and I look forward to sharing my creations over the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment