Saturday, February 06, 2016

Design Team News



The Frantic Stamper Design Team wants to thank Lori McAree for being a wonderful guest designer for us for the past three months. We really hope that she will come back and design for us again sometime in the future. It was truly a delight to work with her.

It is time to welcome our newest guest, though. Becky Carafa will be joining us through the end of April.





Here is a little bit about Becky, in her own words.

My name is Becky Carafa, and I am so happy to be guest designing for Frantic Stamper this month! I live in Ohio with my husband of 14 years and our two kids, ages 9 and 5. My day job is teaching math to high schoolers, which keeps me busy. I started stamping over 16 years ago when a crafty friend would invite me over on weekends to stamp. I started collecting my own stuff, and the rest is history! My style is mostly Clean and Simple, and I find inspiration in great graphics and colors!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Becky! Looking forward to seeing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Becky! So happy to be designing with you again!

    ReplyDelete