Monday, February 08, 2016

Rocket Shaker Card (Jen Carter)






Rocket Shaker Card
by Jen Carter



Hello!  For today's card I wanted to show how you can use the new Rocket Launchdie set to make a shaker card!


I started by die cutting the rocket from the Rocket Launch die set from patterned paper.  I really like how the rocket looks cut out from different patterns!  This is a great die to think outside the box with!

Then, I die cut the rocket a second time using fun foam that already had adhesive on it.  I added my clear acetate window and adhered the layers together, then added my sequins.  For the dots on the front I used pink enamel dots.

Jen Carter XOXO Rocket Closeup

For the clouds at the bottom, I used two of the Stitched Cloud Edgers dies and I die cut a sheet of vellum several times and layered them on top of each other.  I love how this turned out and how you can still see the patterned paper in the background.

Jen Carter XOXO Rocket

The sentiment is from the Sentiments from Space clear stamp set that I am over the moon (pun intended!!) about!!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09791
 
FRA-Die-09794
 
FRA-CL-041


3 comments:

  1. Jen,,this is the "cutest" card for a little girl. Who would have guessed a rocket would be so perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sequins in the window of the rocket is so suitable there! I remember using them for our school posters - they were unsurpassed!

    ReplyDelete