Monday, August 08, 2016

Foiled Seashell (Jen Carter)







Foiled Seashell
by Jen Carter


Frantic Stamper has recently released a whole set of dies with a beach theme.  You can check out all of the dies in that release here. For today's card I went with a sea theme, using several of these new products.  I die cut the seagulls with a die called Flying Gulls.

Jen Carter Scallop Shell Foiled Closeup


This new Scallop Shell has so much detail built into it!  I love that about the Frantic Stamper dies!

Scallop Shell

I used a new technique (to me).  I used some Heidi Swapp Reactive Mist Spray on a piece of ivory cardstock and ran that through my Minc Machine with gold foil.  I then die cut the shell from that paper.  I really like the look it gave the seashell!  I then attached it to my card with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die--09921
 
FRA-Die-09927

No comments:

Post a Comment