Thursday, January 05, 2017

Frantic Stamper 2017 Design Team Introductions

Returning to the 2017 team from our 2016 team are:

 
Jen Carter
 
Karen Oliver
 
Michelle Leone
 
Kia Gibson-Clapper
 
Kendra Sand
 
Monica Edwards






And now please welcome the new members of the 2017 Frantic Stamper Design Team.


Jeanette Cloyd

"I am delighted that as an adult I get to continue to embrace one of my favorite childhood activities - coloring - and now I’ve added stamps, designer papers, dies, embellishments, and more to my creative endeavors. In addition to this enjoyable hobby, I love traveling, writing, leading conferences, and hanging out with my husband and my three young adult children. I am so excited to be part of the 2017 Frantic Stampers Design Team and look forward to see what this year brings."


Mary Dimercurio Prasad

Mary Dimercurio Prasad is a professional photographer with interests in arts & paper crafting, board gaming, martial arts, and P90X. She created her blog, Awash with Color, to inspire others, share tips, and have fun! Mary is a Certified Copic Instructor at the highest level currently offered. She used to be a Class Instructor for Michaels (PaperEd: scrapbooking, card making, Copic coloring) and has been on several design teams. She is married to Ravindra Prasad, an anesthesiologist at the University of North Carolina.


Nancy Hill

"My name is Nancy Hill. I have been retired for the past two years and been creating cards and projects as my main hobby. I have seven grand children in the local area and have three successful sons and one daughter. I have a doctorate degree and a career as a teacher, professor and coordinator for infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities.

I have been blessed to be able to work with many fabulous stamp and die companies and challenge blogs. When talent and passion are blended together, magic is certain to happen. My goal as a scrapbooker and card maker is to continue learning new techniques and to grow as an artist. This hobby is my creative outlet and I take pride in every piece I create. I enjoy trying new products and techniques, experimenting and creating in different styles. I love the Frantic Stampers’ dies and stamps. "


Kate Dachovska

"My name is Kate Dachovska and I am from Czech Republic. I live with my family in lovely village. I love cardmaking, mixed media, scrapbooking and sewing. My big passion is colouring with Copics or watercolour markers. I cannot sit in front of TV with empty hands. My best crafty friend is Big shot."


Agnieszka Wolnicka-Pawlikk

"Hi! My name is Agnieszka, my nickname is chanya13 and I live in Poland. My husband and I have 4 cats and a dog. I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now and I’m totally crazy about this hobby! My favorite things to make are cards, ATC’S and notebooks but most of all, I love to make multilayer cards. I also like making exploding boxes and scrap book layouts.

I have my own style and I love to use flowers. I sometimes make my own, either from paper or I crochet them. I add butterflies, different media and lace of all kinds to my projects. I have a weakness for purple and pink and use them quite a lot. Promarkers are my favorite way to color images. Vintage and romantic styles are my favorites and I make a card almost every day. In my free time, I like gardening, rock climbing, hiking and traveling. I also love photography.

If you want to see my work, look here:
http://cardmakinghobby.blogspot.com/
or FB: https://www.facebook.com/cardmakinghobby/

Hugs, Agnieszka chanya13"



Lastly, please join us in welcoming the first Guest Designers with the 2017 Frantic Stamper Design Team. They will be with us through April.


Karen Letchworth

"Hello, friends of Frantic Stamper! My name is Karen Letchworth, and I'm happy and blessed to be a Guest Designer here at Frantic Stamper. I've been crafting in different ways since I was a very little girl. But nothing quite compares to my love for card-making; and since I love creating with fabulous die-cuts, Frantic Stamper is the place to get the best variety and selection....plus they carry SO many of all our other favorite products. I've been married to my Police Officer hubby, Darren, for over 31 years; and together we've had the privilege and blessing of raising three wonderful children (two married daughters with wonderful husbands, and our "baby boy" who is a Senior in High School this year). I'm a Northern girl who moved out to sunny Las Vegas in 1989, and we now call it our home. I look forward to getting to know you all, and I invite you to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello. I hope that my creations will inspire you to get LOTS of of new Frantic Stamper dies, and I look forward to seeing your creations as well. "


Pat Barton
 
I'm so thrilled to be a Guest Designer on the Frantic Stamper Design Team. I've been married to my wonderful husband Bill for 44 years, we have 3 grown children, and the most amazing granddaughter. We live on the central coast of California and are both retired and love to travel.

I have been stamping for 15+ years. I love all kinds of techniques and mediums. I will try any new technique once to see if I like it. I still like old standbys but love trying new things. I love all kinds of paper. I think that's why I like dies so much. I can use my paper stash in so many ways with dies "


Holly Brown
  "Holly Brown has been stamping for about 15 years and she loves to play with all kinds of dies, stamps, and coloring mediums. Whether it was coloring with crayons as a child, doing counted cross stitch, or playing the piano, Holly has always loved the creative arts. Nowadays you can find her covered with glitter or testing out a new technique. Check out her personal blog at Glitter, Stamps, and Ink. "

<--Holly asked us to share her avatar in lieu of her photo.


Vickie Yeakley
"Hi, I'm Vickie Yeakley and I'm excited to be joining Frantic Stamper as a guest designer. I live in Indiana with my very supportive husband. We are empty nesters but enjoy visits from our children and grands! I've been a crafter and cardmaker for several years and LOVE using dies to enhance my cards and projects. I especially enjoy learning new crafting techniques and look forward to sharing my creations using Frantic Stamper dies. "

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the new DT members! Looking forward to lots of inspiration from this amazing team!!

    ReplyDelete