Saturday, March 18, 2017

Barn Cards with Video Tutorial (Jen Carter)

Jen Carter A2 Barn Grassy Hill 2

Barn Cards with Video Tutorial
by Jen Carter


Hello!  Today's cards again feature Frantic Stamper's Barn A2 Card Maker die.  For this first card, I used various patterned papers to make a fairly traditional looking barn with a few fun elements thrown in.  The die cuts all of the pieces that you see on this card except for the grass which was cut using the Stitched Grassy Hill Edger die.

Fran from Frantic Stamper recently had some questions about how to use the Barn A2 Card Maker die and so I've put together a video explaining the process.



Hopefully that helps some!

Below is the card that I made in the video.

Jen Carter Barn Triangle 1

Again I used mostly simple but fun patterns for my card.  I did add a fun top to the silo. I just couldn't resist throwing in some extra color!  

Thank you for joining me!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09972
 
FRA-Die-09986

No comments:

Post a Comment