Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Modern Happy Birthday (Jen Carter)

Jen Carter Modern Happy Birthday Closeup 6



Modern Happy Birthday
by Jen Carter

Have you checked out the modern word die collection from Frantic Stamper?  I LOVE them! Below is the Modern Happy die which I am using on my card today.



This card was so simple to put together. I die cut the "happy" out of a piece of white cardstock that I had die cut using the Pinprick Rectangles Dies. I backed the die cut happy with striped patterned paper. The birthday was stamped with a sentiment from the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set.  The white panel is popped up with dimensional tape.

Thank you for stopping by!

Jen Carter Modern Happy Birthday 2




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10273
 
FRA-Die-09646
 
FRA-CL-072

No comments:

Post a Comment