Saturday, October 07, 2017

Fun in the Snow (Karen Oliver)



Fun in the Snow
by Karen Oliver

Happy World Card Making Day! I hope you are having a chance to be creative today!
Some would probably disagree but coming from somewhere where it doesn't snow in winter, a trip to the snow certainly means lots of fun.

I created a little snowy scene using several Frantic Stamper dies.  The first one is a new in October called Snow Capped Mountains.  I cut two sets and placed then to make a snowy range.  Of course if you didn't want snow on your mountains you can leave the little caps off as they cut separately.

The foreground is created using a favourite set called Stitched Scene Builder edgers, again cut twice.  Next layer is the little trees Snow Globe Triangle trees cut and placed behind Oliver snowman.  I cut him in white then again in the various colours that enable me to dress him up.

There you have it; a fun snow scene.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10334
 
FRA-Die-10045
 
FRA-Die-09672
 
FRA-Die-09403

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is such a great winter scene card!! I love all the die-cuts pieces, especially the snow on top of the mountains !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Hugs from FS Design Team Nancy

    ReplyDelete