Saturday, June 16, 2007

A quick note + a card

Busy, busy, busy as usual..... and I forget to add stuff to the blog.

The good news is the busier we are, the more we make people happy. :-)


This summer, we are working on a shopping cart. It's a long overdue project. One that I have started many times, and dropped many times due to lack of time to finish it properly.


So I've actually hired someone. 2 someones to be exact.

I've hired Adelina from New Zealand as a consultant and technical advisor. Adelina will be making all the techincal updates to the site, making things look pretty and work properly.


I've also hired Betsy. Betsy is working in our warehouse and she is in charge of adding all the products to the site. She's been working on the cart for about 2 weeks now and already has over 3,000 products added.


We hope to go live with the cart sometime this summer. There is still a lot of work to be done on it, plus testing, and finally migrating it from its current "temporary secret locale" to http://www.franticstamper.com/. What an exciting day that will be. :-)


To change subjects a little, here is a card I made a couple years ago. It's simple, but striking (I think).
Happy stamping & scrapping!
-Fran

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:00 AM

    What a glam! card. I am going to have to go to your stamp dept. and look for some sophisticated stamps:)
    Good luck on the shopping cart, I just know it will save you time, but will miss your personal notes, when I get into trouble as to what to buy or how!!

    ReplyDelete