Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Introducing the First-Ever FranticStamper Design Team

We told you that exciting things were coming, and they are about to arrive! We have selected 8 talented full-time contributors for the design team at FranticStamper, plus a team facilitator. Over the next year, starting in March, these contributors will be filling this blog with varied and exciting projects using products available at www.franticstamper.com. We hope you will enjoy what these amazing artists have to offer!

We would like to allow the members of this first-ever FranticStamper Design Team to introduce themselves.


Hello! I am Anne Harada. I was born and raised in Albuquerque, NM and lived there for over 40 years!  I now live in Ft. Worth, Texas with my best friend and husband, Carl.  Our daughter, Leslie, and granddog live in nearby Grapevine Texas.  I work full-time for a software engineering company as the only woman in a 40-person office!  My passion for stamping and paper crafting is surpassed only by my love for God and my family.  I have been incredibly blessed and I am grateful that I can share my enthusiasm for this craft with others whenever I get the opportunity.




My name is Debi Wind, I am single with no children but have a Maltese named Peanut who is definitely a sweetie and is my "child".  I moved to Louisville, KY from Kansas City, almost 6 years ago, to be closer to my aging mother.  To me Kansas City will always be home.  My alma mater is the University of Kansas...Rock Chalk Jayhawks, go KU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Although my art is my #1 love, I am a huge NASCAR fan and my favorite driver is Kevin Harvick.  I am, also, a huge motorcycle fan and the day it turns warm enough to ride my friends and I hit the road.  I am, also, active in church, volunteer as a tutor, and am active in the Kentucky Calligraphy Guild.




Hi Everyone, I'm Erika Taylor and I'm ecstatic to be working with Frantic Stamper. Let me tell you a little about me. My wonderful and ever encouraging husband Mark is my biggest supporter and fan. He is the first one to see anything I create and always lets me know that he is proud of what I do and who I am. We have two zany and crazy children. Morgan is 2.5 and Markus is 5. You can often find both of them in my craft space with me stamping away. Small town Saskatchewan is where we hang our hats right now and we love the peace and quite of rural living.





Hi, my name is Joanne Wardle. I live in Yorkshire in the UK with my husband and two sons aged 12 and 8. I work two nights a week as a radiographer, which thankfully leaves me enough time to craft.









Hi. I’m Kathy Berger, and I am acting as the facilitator for the Frantic Stamper Design Team, as well as an occasional contributor. I live in Livermore, California, work part time at the National Lab as a computer scientist, and teach karate a couple of days each week. I’ve been married to Bob since 1987. We have a daughter, Beth, who is 18 and a freshman at the University of California, Santa Cruz. In my spare time, I stamp, read, and take care of a menagerie of the world’s wackiest cats.





My name is Kris Hankins.  Although I am a native Californian, I have spent most of my 28 married years living in the Midwest, Southwest, and now Louisiana.   My husband and I enjoy spending time with friends and family, and our sweet dog Holly.   Our favorite get away is almost always the beach.   I am an avid gardener.  You’ll frequently find me in my yard getting my hands dirty.   I love to swim, play card/board games, and enjoy architecture, home decorating, and many forms of art.






Hi!   My name is Lis (short for Lisabeth) Whiting. I grew up in upstate New York and am now living in Southern California. I have two sisters. Lorraine lives in New York.  Livia lives in Southern California.  We get together each week to grocery shop and do other things.  Its great fun.  I have one 10 year old kitty named Ike.  He is orange, with a cattitude!  I love him dearly.









I’m Pauline, aka Polinka, 27 years old and living in Saint-Louis, France. I would love to have children someday soon, but in the meantime I am enjoying time with my boyfriend and family. I’m a happy auntie to 4 young childrens, that I love to scrapbook : Théo, Clara, Noah and Alessio. I also have a cute little cat called Dobby, like Harry Potter's house elf. 







My name is Sharon Jeffs and I come from South Australia.  I live with my two daughters, Emma (14), Sarah (10) and my husband Matt.  I work full time as a school teacher in a fairly classroom of year 6 and year 7 students and absolutely love it.  When at home I tend to spend a great deal of time avoiding house work by either creating in my scrap area or reading.  Most days seem pretty hectic in my household, from feeding our menagerie of pets (we have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 5 chickens) and getting organised for each days classes to getting  kids to dance classes and netball games.  One of my alltime favourite ways to relax though is to lie down with my Blue Russian cat Mistoffeles (who I adore) and have a cuddle.

8 comments:

  1. Wow congrats Sharon on making the DT, I'm so proud of you and congrats everyone else cant wait to see what you guys make..

    Cheers Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the First Frantic Stamper Design Team. Looking forward to working with each and every one of you.

    Pssssst- Hi Joanne *waving*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!
    Happy to get to know you all a little more! Can't wait to work with you all on this team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to "meet" you all and I'm looking forward to seeing some wonderful projects on the blog! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls!! Can't wait to get started and get to know my new DT members!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Anne and the rest of you talented, creative people! Am excited to watch what each of you bring to the table of the Frantic Stamper design team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations , looking forward to see yours creatiens!!!
    anneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Fran and all of the DT members... Can't wait to see all that yoiu guys have planned.

    ReplyDelete