Friday, November 11, 2011

Live In the Moment (Design Team Project)

By Kris Hankins

Live In the Moment



I personally love the colors on this card. I find fall and neutral colors very pleasing to the eye. Just because the colors are less vibrant doesn’t mean the card has to end up looking that way. This card uses neutrals with a blend of patterns (and a pop of color) to make it come alive.

I used a Kraft card and papers from Basic Grey, some Bazzill in brown and orange, Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die, and a bit of natural twine to make my autumn card, which is a little bigger than the standard quarter-fold card at 4 1/2" x 6".

Here are some photos of the steps along the way to a finished card. I hope you enjoy the card as much as I enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:49 AM

    I really love this card. The colors really appeal to me. Great job! Lis W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:05 AM

    I LOVE this card, as well as the colors. I love fall colors too! Could you
    tell me who makes the stamp that you used for the quote. Love it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for yor kind words. The "quote" is from a Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz stamp set called "Urban Chic".

      Delete