Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Card #14



Today I have a sketch for a long card intended to go into a business-sized envelope... perfect for inclusion with a printed holiday newsletter.



I am envisioning the little circles (which are really meant to be ANY repeated element) as jingle bells, or maybe wreaths. Or perhaps they could be stockings on a fireplace mantle...

Unfortunately, though, I haven't gotten to my stamping table in days so I haven't made a card yet. I hope to be able to get to one later today, and if I do, I'll be sure to add it to this post.

You, too, can have your card added to the blog! To do so, simply send a photo of it to FranticStamperSketchPhoto@yahoo.com and I will upload and share it!

Blog reader Jane Larsson made a WONDERFUL card with this sketch and is allowing me to share it with you!



Isn't it great?? I really love it! And I would LOVE it if YOU would send a photo of a card so I could share it, too!

Until later!

Smiles,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment