Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sweetie (DT Layout Project by Jennifer Willis)



Sweetie

by Jennifer Willis


Today I would like to share a layout I made of one of my little girls. Titled Sweetie, I used papers from BoBunny's Hello Sunshine collection along with stickers from the BoBunny's On the Go Collection. The little flowers are cut using the Memory Box Floral Delights die. I inked the edges of the cut papers with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. I added a Prima flower from the Dude tube and some pearls in the center for embellishment.

I usually do not do hand journaling. Once I became a SAHM I stopped doing much handwriting at all, except for the occasional check. Now when I do try and write anymore, my hand tries to cramp up. But for this one I thought I would give it a try. Rather than have a box that would take away from the photo and pretty papers I wrote directly on them. It blends in really well.

The journaling goes like this:
Your eyes so bright
and smile so sweet
and wow - those rosey cheeks.
with skin so fair
and golden hair
you'll always be precious to me.


I hope it inspires you to get a little scrapping done today - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little girl! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete