Friday, July 05, 2013

Two Roses Card (Lis Whiting)



Two Roses Card
by Lis Whiting


I love the way this Vertical Rose stamp (from Fran's own line!) turned out.  It was such a beautiful stamp I didn't want to distract from it with too much other stuff. So, I started with an ivory card base, an embossed ivory mat and my roses stamp.  After stamping and coloring the rose image on white card-stock, I carefully cut away the white background within the stamp using an exacto knife, leaving the roses, leaves and border (don't you just love that border?).



I decided to add just a bit of bling at the bottom. It looks a bit like draping, don't you think?



This is a perfect card for any occasion!



Products used:

1 comment:

  1. Barbara L.8:02 AM

    Adding the bling really made the card. The rose stamp is lovely. Cutting out the background was a great idea. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete