Sunday, March 22, 2015

CAS Blue and White Thank You (Ann Greenspan)






CAS Blue and White Thank You
by Ann Greenspan


I make more Thank You cards than any other type of card, and my go-to die for all my Thank You cards is the Large Thanks die.  This die fits perfectly on my A2 cards.

To make the card, I cut out two of the large thanks die, one in a navy blue and one in white.  I adhered them on top of each other and slightly offset them.  After adhering them, I cut off the "s" so the word now said "thank" instead of "thanks".  I wanted the card to be a little more formal by saying thank "you" so I cut out the large single heart balloon from the Heart Balloons set twice, once in navy and again in white, and stamped the word YOU on the white top layer of the balloon.   I think this card has a very elegant look to it with it's Clean and Simple style.



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09322
 
FRA-Die-09196


No comments:

Post a Comment