Sunday, March 01, 2015

Design Team Announcement (Amy Kolling, Jeni Allen)


It is with a bit of sadness that we bid farewell to Amy Kolling, one of our Guest Designers. We really loved her contributions to the team and we hope that she will join us again sometime in the future. In the meantime, we wish her well as she goes forward. Thank you, Amy, for being a part of our Team for the past quarter. It was fun having you aboard!

Thous sad to be saying "so long" to Amy, we are thrilled to be welcoming our newest Guest Designer. Meet Jeni Allen. We are excited to have Jeni join us for the next three months or so...

Here is a brief introduction to Jeni, in her own words.




My name is Jeni Allen! I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my husband (we're celebrating 15 years of marriage this year!) and 5 kids. I am a crazy busy momma, and I love every minute of it!! My kids range in age from 12 to 9 months old.

I started stamping about 15 years ago! I've always enjoyed being creative and working with paper/stickers/and such. After I was married in 2000, I started dry embossing with my light table and metal stencils! I soon moved to foam stamps...and the rest is history!! I love being creative and find so much JOY in sharing what I love!

I am super excited to be working with Frantic Stamper for the next few
months! I've got a list a mile long and am thrilled to get to share their
great products with you!!



We at Frantic Stamper hope that you will join us both in wishing Amy well and in welcoming Jeni. Please leave comments for them below...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Welcome aboard...I'm relatively new to this site, but have enjoyed all the postings and inspiration....I'm sure we'll learn lots of great things from you. JD, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jenni! So nice to learn a little bit about you. (Im a busy momma of 4 myself though mine start at age 9 and older.) We're all very excited to have you on board at FS and just cant wait to see all your lovely creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one Guest Designer to another...welcome Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Jenni!

    ReplyDelete