Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shiny Spring Card (Anne Harada, Guest Designer)




Shiny Spring Card
by Anne Harada


It's time to think about Spring!  This new "Easter Scene Card Panel" die that is now available is just the thing to kick start those Easter Card giving ideas!

I started by die cutting the scene from shiny gold cardstock.  When I saw all the detail that emerged, it was clear that the card had practically made itself!  I decided to use an embossing folder to add some fun texture in the background so I cut a teal panel the same size as the gold scene, embossed the teal panel and layered it under the scene.  I added the panels to a white card base, sprinkled a few pink sequins (because there's no such thing as too much bling!) and seriously, that was it.  Done!  I'm so impressed with myself!  LOL!

What a great way to get a stack of holiday cards done!  This is going to make my Easter Card giving tasks so easy!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09376


No comments:

Post a Comment