Thursday, June 02, 2016

Congratulations! (Becky Carafa)



Congratulations!
by Becky Carafa


This card was inspired by the colors.  Soft peach, olive-y green, and just a bit of gray.  My first step was to cut all the flowers.  I cut them twice each, from peach and lime cardstock.  I cut the leaves off the peach flowers and glued them on top of the lime ones.  I placed the flowers where I wanted them, then watercolored some patches underneath.  Once that panel dried, I glued all the flowers on and trimmed the edges.  I stamped the Congratulations on a gray strip, and layered it and a scalloped piece on the flower panel.  The whole flower panel is popped up, and I added some sequins last.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09741
 
FRA-CL-038

No comments:

Post a Comment