Monday, September 04, 2017

Thankful Card (Kate Dachovska)




Thankful card
by Kate Dachovska


We do not celebrate any Thanksgiving day in the Czech Republic but still I like to make cards with Thankful sayings. For this card I used the FRA-DIE-10278 Stacking Maple Leaves dies. I chose one sheet from Paintables by Prima. I painted it with watercolours (Gansai Tambi) and then I die cut the leaves. The background is very easy - it is watercolour paper dry embossed with a WeR Memory Keepers embossing folder.

The sentiment is from the Frantic Stamper clear stamp set CL-076. I stamped it with Versa Fine onyx black ink. I was not sure if a normal frame would be too boring for such a card so I took the biggest die from the FRA-DIE-10261 Grateful Florals Outlines die set and I used it as the frame. That can be for you great tip how to use your dies another way; make a frame with them even when they supposed to be just outlines for some stamps.



Have a nice day

Kate


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10278
 
FRA-Die-10261
 
FRA-CL-076

No comments:

Post a Comment