Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Witch's Brew (Jeanette Cloyd)



Witch's Brew
by Jeanette Cloyd


For this card I used a variety of items from the August Release. It's a spooky release (and more) with a lot of possibilities for all of your Halloween and/or Autumn creations. I decided to cook up a Witch's Brew.

The Mix and Match Witches Legs are just way too fun. The die set actually comes with three options of legs and three options of shoes.

I also loved the sentiment from the clear stamp set - The Witch Is In. Yes, definitely. The witch is in... the brew!

The Big Cauldron also comes with a die to represent steam coming off of the brew. I decided to try something a little different with that particular die. I used the relief part of it (the part you'd normally toss) as a template of sorts and put some glitter plaste in it.I kind of like the way that looked.



And as is my practice, I had to decorate the inside of my card, too. I just think a card feels bare unless I do that.



I think the Witch's Brew is about ready now... but the question I have is this: What does one do with Witch's Brew?



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10268
 
FRA-Die-10267
 
FRA-CL-080

1 comment: