Tuesday, March 18, 2014

House Mouse Card (Sharon Jeffs)




House Mouse Card
by Sharon Jeffs

I wanted to create a simple, natural looking card for a friend’s birthday and I thought that there would be nothing better that this gorgeous House Mouse stamp.

I started my card by cutting the base from a sheet of patterned paper then adding die cut layers over this.

I colored my little House Mouse using a watercolor brush and Distress markers, adding thin streaks of Stickles to the waters surface to give it added dimension.

To finish my card off, I added some diamantes to the corners of the die cut mat and a bird sitting on a branch as additional decoration.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. On Sharon, this is so cute! I love House Mouse! Awesome work and your friend will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete