Monday, March 03, 2014

Welcome Our Newest Design Team Member




We are pleased to have Rachelle Green as our newest design team member. Rachelle was a winner of a Frantic Stamper prize package on a challenge blog we recently sponsored. We liked her work so much we just had to have her join us.

Here is a little about Rachelle in her own words:

I started papercrafting about 5 years ago as I wanted to scrapbook my wedding photos. Soon after I was introduced to cardmaking and the rest is history. I haven't quite completed the wedding album. I've always loved coloring and now with colored pencil or Copics I am in heaven. I'm self-taught. I especially love including sentiments on my cards and it is seldom that I don't. Snarky sentiments are my favorites. I own an electronic die-cutting machine as well as a manual one. My most favorite crafting tools are metal dies. When I'm not papercrafting I enjoy reading, sewing, golf, bowling, Barbies, violin, and riding my Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

We think you will enjoy Rachelle's beautiful work as much as we do!


2 comments: