Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bright Side, a Card in 10 (Kathy Berger)




Bright Side
by Kathy Berger


The Sunburst Panel die from Frantic Stamper makes a wonderful background stamp. Rozy shared it as a background on her fabulous Easter series of four cards in her "Hoppy Easter Card Set" post. And Sharon shared it as a background as well in her "Pretty In Pink" post.

I thought I would showcase the die as the focal point of the card instead of as just a background. All I did was use the die to cut the sunburst out of an orange-yellow card stock. I glued the sunburst to a panel of lighter yellow card stock and attached that to a white card. I stamped the saying (from Hero Arts) onto a scrap strip of white card stock, and notched a flag end on the left side before attaching it to the card with foam dots.

This card took literally just a minute to make, but I think it is a wonderful card to send to someone to cheer them up. Wouldn't you agree?



Frantic Stamper Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Kathy! The dies are so versatile! Great job creating them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kathy, I love how bright and fun this is.

    ReplyDelete