Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Come Let Us Adore Him (Jen Carter)


Jen Nativty Creche Northern Star 1.1 wm

Come Let Us Adore Him
by Jen Carter


(ed. Though Christmas Day has passed it is still Christmas Season, celebrated until Epiphany, the day we celebrate the arrival of the Wise Men, so we think this Nativity scene is still quite timely.)


Hello everyone!  I think I've said this a time or two lately but I LOVE the Nativity Creche & Sheep Die from Frantic Stamper. Love!  The card I'm sharing below was one of the first I made using this die and I'm excited to share it with you today.


Jen Nativty Creche Northern Star Closeup 1.1

For this card, the sky background was created with Silver Starry Night washi tape. As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to use it with this nativity silhouette die!  I die cut the nativity and sheep in black cardstock and then cut a black strip of cardstock to use for the ground.  This helped the nativity scene to be grounded and to not look like it was floating.  I popped the nativity and sheep up with pop dots to add dimension.  I placed a silver glitter star, die cut with the Northern Star die, on top of the nativity.

Jen Nativty Creche Northern Star 1.3 wm

I didn't have just the right sentiment stamp at the time so I used my computer to create this one.  This is a very simple & easy-to-put-together card.  Especially if you are wanting to mass produce them!


*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment