Monday, December 22, 2014

A Special Introduction

The Frantic Stamper design team is so excited to introduce our first Special Contributor. We came across her breathtakingly beautiful work and could not wait to add her to our team in some capacity. We think that when you see some of her cards using Frantic Stamper Precision Dies you will quickly see why. Without further ado, here is a small bio as an of introduction.



Hi I’m Elly de Bruin from the Netherlands.

I’m 50 years old, married with two kids and proud grandmother of two grandsons. About fifteen years ago I started cardmaking. In the beginning I created simple cards with 3D images, but a little later I discovered the die cutting machine and cutting dies, that was the start of an addiction hehe. Now I own quite a selection of cutting dies, and I love it...Have to have more and more of them! A little while ago I discovered Frantic Stampers dies at my favourite store Doe@ding here in the Netherlands, and I purchased some. I do like them very much, and ….very important…they cut perfectly. So in the future I hope to get some more of those great dies and make some nice cards with them. If you want to see what I’m making you’re welcome to visit my blog:

www.ellyscardcorner.blogspot.com

Please visit Elly's blog, leave comments, and follow her! We are sure she will appreciate it and then she will make more beautiful things for us!

And now, for some of her incredibly beautiful cards.


Merry Christmas uses Frantic Stamper Jolly Holly Sprigs, Holly Leaves and Berries, Buck and Doe, Mix 'n Match Merry Christmas, and Mix 'n Match Christmas Ornaments.


Santa's Suit uses Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match Merry Christmas, Santa's Suit, and Jolly Holly Sprigs.


Merry Christmas uses Frantic Stamper Script Merry Christmas and Jolly Holly Sprigs.


Curled Ribbons uses Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match Christmas Ornaments and Jolly Holly Sprigs.


In the Woods uses Frantic Stamper Buck and Doe and Small Birch Trees.


"Schilderitje" uses Small Birch Trees, Buck and Doe, and Jolly Holly Sprigs.



We hope you have enjoyed this sampling of the gorgeous cards Elly has shared on her blog and is allowing us to post, too! Stay tuned for more from Elly, and more Design Team Happenings coming before the end of the year!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com. Frantic Stamper Precision Dies Used:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Elly, beautiful work as always..

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! xx

    ReplyDelete